Skip to main content

How to search all maven pom.xml for a specific dependency


I was facing some issues with a maven dependency, then I found the the right command to get the specific module pom.xml I was looking for.
As usually I copy it here as a reminder for the future (granted taht we have one, given the situation in North Korea)

$ find . -name pom.xml -exec grep -l jackson {} \;

Comments

Unknown said…
If this command is intended for linux environment, you can add at the end of line this:

2> /dev/null

to suppress noising error messages that can arise for directories producing errors when going into

Popular posts from this blog

Multiple controllers with Spring Boot

Remember, when you want to have multiple controllers with Spring Boot, you should always name them differently in the annotation, otherwise they will not work So these two together will NOT work (or just one of them will work) These two instead WILL work.

WASService.sh and ulimit.... a tricky combo

From version 7 onward, the Application Server scripts and configuration scripts have the good manner to set by themselves the right ulimit valu. So ulimit is now less a problem than it was before. The problem is that, sometime when dealing with linux services,things do not always get right. For example you get exceptions such as [11/14/13 12:06:15:483 CET] 00000066 exception     E com.ibm.ws.wim.adapter.ldap.LdapAdapter authenticateWithPassword                                  com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException: CWWIM4520E  The 'javax.naming.CommunicationException: ldapus.ldap.domain.com:389 [Root exception is java.net.SocketException: Too many open files]' naming exception occurred during processing. (In case you are asking, yes, network connections are counted as open files) That's why I strongly suggest to modify your /etc/security/limits.conf (on RedHat) bef...